jamirotalk.net header image

Impressum / EditorialEditorial  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Private messagesPrivate messages  Log inLog in

Jamiroquai Coachella 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

deerosa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 18:08    Reply with quote

Jamiroquai Coachella 2018
Alot of buzz and rumors circulating about this one. Nothing confirmed but it wouldn't surprise me if it became true.

smellbob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 02:05    Reply with quote

As much as I would love this, I'm not really into most of the music that coachella features. That industrial cling and clang shit. I do like how free spirited it is, just I don't know.

Even though the Automaton album was very modern with industrial electronic sounds, I still don't think Jamiroquai fits well with coachella.

Also, where did you get this information from. There was a post from another bulletin board years ago with coachella wish lists and things like that, and Jamiroquai was mentioned. That doesn't mean anything though.

deerosa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 18:09    Reply with quote

Two sources....
I currently work in two Cities now San Diego and Nashville. I know a few industry folks in Nashville ( producers,roadies, and managers). They know I am a big Jamiroquai fan ( I also took these guys to see Incognito last week and they had a blast). The buzz is good and of course anything can happen between now and then. If they do a 2 week stint ( which is what they are telling me, they would do both weekends) I am hoping they do some L.A. shows in between since they are out here. Laughing I won't name who as that would jeopardize things with them in the same industry.

smellbob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 22:24    Reply with quote

Re: Two sources....
deerosa wrote:
I currently work in two Cities now San Diego and Nashville. I know a few industry folks in Nashville ( producers,roadies, and managers). They know I am a big Jamiroquai fan ( I also took these guys to see Incognito last week and they had a blast). The buzz is good and of course anything can happen between now and then. If they do a 2 week stint ( which is what they are telling me, they would do both weekends) I am hoping they do some L.A. shows in between since they are out here. Laughing I won't name who as that would jeopardize things with them in the same industry.

I see. Very interesting. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JAMIROTALK.NET Forum Index -> Jamiroquai News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: